List for entry to the maternity ward
Detailed list of items to prepare for entry into the maternity ward.
Extraperitoneal caesarean section
Dr. Velemir is one of the ten gynecologists-obstetricians to practice extraperitoneal caesarean section in France. The technique of extraperitoneal cesarean section is still unknown, almost confidential, it has great benefits for moms and their babies. With extraperitoneal caesarean section, the sequelae and the risk of complications are reduced.
Learn more about extraperitoneal caesarean section.
List for your entry to the maternity ward
To go down to the delivery room
(to put in to 2 different bags)
For the mother
For the baby
For the baby’s stay
For Mum’s stay
If you are breastfeeding: breastfeeding bra + shells
Provided by maternity
Baby toiletries and a packet of nappies
- Family record book (family certificates) or registration of birth
- Identification document (passport, id card)
- Social Security Card and Mutual Health Assurance Certificate
- Blood group card with 2 tests
- Anaesthesia Record
- Obstetrics file, which contains the results of the coagulation assessment, bacteriological sampling and a radio pelvimetry.