Speech by Dr Luka Velemir on the occasion of the GYNMONACO congress with the team of French Doctors practicing the “Faucs” technique.
Extraperitoneal Caesarean section is a new benevolent technique for the personal care of a woman and her baby. The watchwords were benevolence:
- To allow the mother to actively participate in her delivery thanks to the Guillarme blower technique,
- encourage the first mother-child contact,
- and skin to skin with her baby,
- only 3 hours after the Caesarean section to allow the mother to take care of her baby.
- And all this without the usual pain or complications due to the time of transit return, and thus has the possibility of eating very quickly.